Hi,
I am Mary Moore and live in Ohio with my husband of 51+ years in a log cabin built by my husband.
I have had an interest in painting for years but only since retiring have I been able to do more of it. I started with acrylics and then did mostly oils until just recently. I have been attempting water color , as my husband & I like to travel and I find it a easier medium to take with me.
It is challenging as I find it to be quite different from oil painting. I would like any suggestions anyone has along these lines.
We have formed an artist group and we meet every week and paint, which is so much fun and we can help each other.
We also do art shows, etc.
Hopefully I can get some of my paintings posted soon and would apprecite your comments on them.
Thanks for looking at this site and look at my friends too.

1 comment:

Saunie said...

Your new paintings have a lot of pizzaz! I expecially like the Lighthouses, Jessica and the one designed by Robert Warren. Tell Harry he is tops too!